Wednesday, June 2, 2010

June 2, 2010: Boxed Set

Pin It Now!






Our house is on the realtor tour tomorrow, so this is a short post (OK, lots of pics, but not a lot of wording anyway!)

This is one of the MANY boxed cards sets I've made over the last few years. I had one sheet of this paper that I had been hoarding for a while, so I thought the One Sheet Wonder technique would be perfect so I didn't waste any of it. The gold castings were found on Ebay and the flowers are from Stampin Up's 5 Petal Flower Punch. I had just gotten it - my first SU punch! - so I just had to use it. I scored each petal on my scoreboard (I had a Scor-Pal and upgraded to Martha Stewart's scoreboard, so I'm not sure if this was pre- or post-upgrade).

Thanks for checking in!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...