Thursday, July 8, 2010

July 8, 2010: Hijacked!

Pin It Now! Bayley aka Little Miss McMutterson here (although lately I have been doing a lot of sunbathing and I've heard myself referred to as Ms Stinky Stinkertons. Probably means I am due for a bath...yuck! Maybe I can get lucky and find a skunk. That always smells better than shampoo). Anyhoo, I figured I'd better hijack Elin's blog since she won't be doing a post today. It's her 8th anniversary. Can you believe it? She has been married almost as long as I have been alive!

I know she has been doing a ton of scrapbooking - you should see the craft room! It looks like a war zone. I can always tell when she is really working away because she didn't notice that I snagged a nice little piece of cardstock and squirrelled it away under the bed. Yummy fun! I'm sure she will have a lot of new pictures to post (if I can remember where I buried the camera for her...)

Better go before she catches me. She thinks that I can't type because I lack thumbs, whatever that means.

Have a great day!

Bayley aka Barkybunchshnauzer, aka Killer, aka Muttley, aka Kittygetter, aka..........................

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...