Sunday, August 15, 2010

August 15, 2010: Oregon Coast 2005

Pin It Now! Jeff and I took our first (and only!) vacation that did not involve his family in Montana in 2005...I never thought it would happen! We went to the Oregon Coast and had a blast. We flew into Portland so we could visit their zoo (neither of us had been to a zoo since we were small children), then drove to the coast in a rental car.

We started our trip in Tillamook; I had been to the cheese factory as a child but Jeff hadn't yet, so that was a lot of fun. Then we worked our way south staying at amazing bed & breakfasts along the way.

I'm fascinated by crabs, so that was the inspiration for this layout. That's my hand holding a baby Dungeness that I found in a tidepool. :) The red crabs are Jolee's and the shell stickers are Sticko.

It was amazing to be able to take a real, live vacation just the two of us, and the memories will live forever. And they will have to...now five years later, I am seeing a lot more of Montana than I would like!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...