Sunday, September 5, 2010

September 5, 2010: Sea Stars Boxed Card Set

Pin It Now! This is a boxed card set I made for Jeff's brother and then-girlfriend (now wife) last Christmas. They had made an Oregon Coast trip the previous summer, and I know they really enjoyed it. I was trying to recapture the feeling of that with this set.

I used some of my favorite Cloud 9 epoxy stickers as the focal embellishment on each card, then added metal starfish charms and jute twine to maintain the theme. The shells paper was a single 12 x 12 sheet, cut using one of my OSW (One Sheet Wonder) templates.

The starfish charms are ASD Designs, an Ebay store. They sell for incredible prices in bulk, so when I originally bought these I had 100. I really thought it was a lifetime supply, but I've managed to whittle them sway little by little. :)



























































No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...