Thursday, October 14, 2010

October 14, 2010: Renegade Moose Card

Pin It Now!
I actually made this card for Mojo Monday 159, which I missed by a day or two. Oh well. :)

I needed a thank you card for my mother-in-law who gifted me with a wonderful bag of brand new Stampin Up items circa 1998 (or so). She attended a party and bought them with the intention of making cards, but never did. I was so excited - I had never even seen these stamps. The moose and branch came from a Definitely Decorative set called Pines, and the wheel is called Great Outdoors. Love them together! I also used the Close to Cocoa ink pad and bright green paper I found in the bag.

Thanks, Kathy!!

Oh, and in case you were wondering, my root canal was everything I thought it would be. Oh the fun of it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...