Thursday, November 18, 2010

November 18, 2010: Thanksgiving Help :)

Pin It Now! I've decided, in my blogging journey, that it might be fun to do non-craft projects once in a while.

Today, I thought my kind blog readers might be able to proffer some Thanksgiving ideas. My work is having a potluck, and I need to bring a dish. It must be something relatively simple, that can be made the night before and microwaved prior to lunch the next day. BONUS if I can keep it warm in a slow cooker until lunch.

I was contemplating a creamy turnip or sweet potato puree topped with loads of caramelized onions. What do you think?

I love to cook, so I'm excited to see what you guys come up with. If it turns out pretty, I'll post a pic! :)

Elin K.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...