Friday, November 26, 2010

November 26, 2010: BLACK FRIDAY!!!

Pin It Now! I love Black Friday...the anticipation...the excitement...the deals...what could be better? Now, I don't actually do any shopping on Black Friday myself (just online, anyway), but I still enjoy the general fervor. My hubby loves to go every year, though; it's the one and only day of the year that he gets up early. :) He seems to enjoy fighting the crowds and scoring a good deal!

Still, I do get some online excitement. :) This year, I decided to spend my Black Friday money on a big order from Stampin Up. Since I am a new demo, and they are running a sale, I knew this was the perfect time to place The Big One. By placing a $150+ order, I get 30% off (instead of the usual 20%), free shipping, a free hostess level 1 stamp set, $15 in free merchandise, AND some amazing clearance and sale deals. Very exciting.

Now Jeff thought this was funny, but honestly I was too shocked to find it very funny. Seriously, I thought I was never going to get $150 in my Stampin Up cart. I added everything I had planned on; a couple stamp sets, a couple punches, lots of clearance deals, a Sizzix die, an embosslet, some patterned paper, a jumbo wheel, etc. And I was WAY short of $150! I kept going back and adding more items. With the sales and discounts, I couldn't believe how much I was getting, yet still staying on budget. Absolutely shocking. When I get the box I'll take a picture to share. What an amazing deal!

Elin K.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...