Wednesday, December 15, 2010

December 15, 2010: Wish Big

Pin It Now!
Just because it's the Christmas season, I can't seem to get away from the constant need for birthday cards. :) This one is for the new administrator at work. I had all my new SU toys and goodies on my desk, so I thought it would be a good time to give some of them a tryout.

I used Very Vanilla for the base and the 1 3/4" circle, and then used both sides of two sheets of patterned designer paper from the subtles collection. I also used the Two Step Bird Punch and the Scallop Edge Punch.

The stamp, in Pink Pirouette, is from the Word Play set. Love it! It's such a versatile set, and I love how it can go casual or go formal depending on the ink and embellishment choice.

Thanks again for the all the entries for my blog candy - keep them coming!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...