Wednesday, December 22, 2010

December 22, 2010: I'm Done!!!!!

Pin It Now! I NEVER thought I would be able to day that this year...but I am finally DONE and ready for Christmas. Ordinarily, I make all my plans by Halloween and I am done with Christmas projects by Thanksgiving. This allows me to focus on my finals at school without putting a cramp on my crafty style (listen...do you hear that?? Yes, that's my husband, chortling in the background...).

This year was different. In all my years of college (trust me, there has been a lot of them), I have never had a tougher semester. Add a new (potential!) SU career to that and I have never been more behind. I have also never had so many custom orders...not that I am complaining!

Anyway, I'm done now. And I am taking today off.

Only a couple days left to become a follower and enter for my blog candies!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...