Sunday, January 16, 2011

January 16, 2011: Super Quick Congrats

Pin It Now! Just a quick post today - I'm cutting card kits for my Valentine Class next Saturday. Let me know if you can come! I still have two seats left. :)

I wanted a simple little Congratulations card to mail out with the blog candies I gave away, so I chose Elizabeth in Cherry Cobbler on Whisper White. The Congrats is from Silhouette Sentiments, a level 1 hostess only set. It has some nice little sentiments, and I love the fact that three of them fit in the tiny tags punch.

Much like Alton Brown, I hate unitaskers...I want everything to have more than one use! Stampin Up is great with that, too. So many of their stamp images coordinate with the punch sizes, or can be used to create different looks. The punches are especially useful. You can use the two step bird punch to make a poinsettia, the owl punch to make tulips, and the new blossom punch to make ice cream cones. It's just a matter of how far you can take your time and imagination!

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty! That chipboard I got from a little-known company, Bisous. You can find some of it here: http://www.bisous.biz/main.htm

    (Note: You may have to look in their older catalog for some of that chipboard.)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...