Saturday, February 12, 2011

February 12, 2011: February Thank You Cards

Pin It Now!
Aren't these so adorable?!?!? I wanted to make little 3 x 3 thank you's for my orders this month, and I really wanted to use the owl punch.

I punched the owls in Chocolate Chip cardstock with scraps of a pink and brown sheet from the Sending Love DSP (retired but still available for a great price in the Clearance section on the SU website!).

The owls, though adorable, looked a little plain on the Very Vanilla cards, so I inked up my clear size C block in Pink Pirouette ink to make an inked square on each card. It's super simple, but it really beefs up the image!

The 'Thank You" in Chocolate Chip is from Because I Care, available only as a Hostess set.

I'm off to a cardmaking marathon! I need to make three fancy ones, all different. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...