Sunday, February 6, 2011

February 6, 2011: Nature Walk

Pin It Now!
This was one of the cards I had the opportunity to make at my upline's shoebox swap. Original design by Lisa.

I love Nature Walk from the new Occasions Mini! We used different Browns to build this card, and it is so cute in person! I love the crumpling of the main image then inking it to make the folds stand out. It just looks old, and worn, and oh so timeless. The "no. 147" stamp really gives it an air of authenticity, too.

I have my February class all planned! Here are the deets:

Elin’s Elegant Designs

Spring Scrapbooking Class

Come make a beautiful 12 x 12 double page layout

and a mini album using “Springtime Vintage” and

other unique Stampin’ Up! products!

$15 per person

February 26, 2011, 1:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m.

Hayden Donut House

8761N. Government Way, Hayden, Idaho


I would love to see you there! I only have about 8 seats, so please RSVP early. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...