Sunday, March 27, 2011

Macrh 27, 2011: Class Favors

Pin It Now! I had so much fun at my One Sheet Wonder class yesterday! It was a LOT of project - something I really need to learn to tone down - but everyone did beautifully and I think it was well received. :)

I like to do a handmade favor for each of the participants at my classes, so this time I did the adorable little butterfly easel cards. I don't recall exactly where I got the idea, as I've seen these several times online recently. They are just too cute, and sooooo easy to make with the Beautiful Butterflies Bigz Die for the Big Shot (say that three times fast).

Using each of the paper and embellishment collections I have available as shares, I made these in pairs. I'll post a new pair each day until you have seen them all. :) This is the Springtime Vintage pair, which was by far the most popular! Everyone seems to love the papers, and the rose Adornments are lovely - I believe I've plowed through about four tubs of them already. :) I think the Very Vanilla ones are my favorites...but check with me tomorrow! The DSP on the front butterfly with the Crumb Cake background is by far my favorite...that was my very last tiny scrap and I have on full sheet left. I'll have to come up with something very special for that sheet!

I did a lovely shadow box frame using the Sew Sweet collection as a door prize, but I seem to have misplaced the photo! I'm still looking, so I hope it turns up. :) The Occasions Mini had so many amazing collections in it that I think Sew Sweet has been overlooked a bit, so I really wanted to showcase it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...