Monday, March 14, 2011

March 14, 2011: Thinking of You

Pin It Now!
I recently needed a quick little "Thinking of You" type card for a coworker who is having a bit of a tough time. I often find, when I need this sort of card, Stampin' Up!'s Thoughts and Prayers stamp set fits the bill. It's just a nice sort of comforting set and I like using it.

For this card I used Very Vanilla and stamped this floral branch and sentiment in Soft Suede. I used a scrap of Cherry Cobbler seam binding from my upcoming One Sheet Wonder class and used a small scrap of Cherry Cobbler cardstock to punch the tiny flower punchies. Pearls finished this card in such an elegant way. I just love these colors - so rich and pretty yet soothing as well.

1 comment:

  1. This is just beautiful!! I love the clean and simple of this card!! I am going to feature this card on My Crafty Picks #8 on 3-20-11. If you wish to decline please email me at trbauer@insightbb.com

    Thanks for leaving me a comment on my blog or I would have never found your blog and your awesome work!!

    Take care

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...