Sunday, April 3, 2011

Macrh 3, 2011: April Promotion!l

Pin It Now!

Aren't these beautiful?? This is the Four Frames stamp set and the very pretty Paisley Petals Designer Series Paper. Now this is a sneak peek - these aren't actually available until the new Big Catalog and Idea Book July 1st - BUT YOU can get them today! Check out the PDF flier on the sidebar of my blog for full details.

Also, HERE is a PDF with some amazing samples!

And HERE is a PDF with some close-ups.

Are you getting my monthly newsletter?? If you would like to, send me your e-mail address and I'll add yu to my list!

My April class is going to be so much fun! For $15, come and make three amazing mechanical cards - spinner, waterfall and pop-up...cards that only LOOK complicated! Your friends and family will be amazed at what you will have created. :) Please RSVP as soon as possible to reserve your seat!

And don't forget those amazing deals on the Clearance Rack in my online store! www.elinselegantdesigns.stampinup.net

2 comments:

  1. You know Vicki and I are there. But what sat does this class land on? I know from the last clas there was still debate on when it needed to be due to scheduals and easter. Thanks!

    Suzie@otiso.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also had one more question. I know you moved where the classes are and do not know the address or how to get there. If you could email the address or directions that would be great! Have an amazing day!

    suzie@otiso.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...