Sunday, May 1, 2011

May 1, 2011: New Month, New Mini

Pin It Now!
The Spring 2011 Occasions Mini is gone forever...boo hoo! But at least we have the Summer Mini to console ourselves with. :D And now we can order from it!

I'm so impressed at the array of masculine stamps. It's hard finding good stamp sets for the boys in our lives, and we now have a lot of choices! I adore the nautical suite - so much so that I've designed my entire May class around it.

It's National Scrapbooking Month, so Stampin' Up! is doing some great sales - I will add a PDF on my sidebar for you to check out. What a great time for a scrappy workshop or private class, too!

The Summer Mini will also be on my sidebar shortly.

Want my monthly newsletter? E-mail me to be put on my mailing list! I'll also try to get the PDF up on my sidebar so you can access it all month.

I'm off to my upline's shoebox swap today...I'll have even more fun things to share soon!

Have a happy May. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...