Monday, May 16, 2011

May 16, 2011: Bliss Thanks

Pin It Now!
This is another great sample card from my upline, Heather. Although Bliss is retired (this was a free set from January's Sale-a-Bration), it's still one of my favorites and I think this is a beautiful card. Let me see if I can figure out what she used. :)

Of course, the front is Whisper White mounted on Baja Breeze cardstock. The Designer Series Paper is Greenhouse Gala. This paper is so beautiful! Great patterns with a lot of drama. The 3/8" Taffeta Ribbon and green ink is Certainly Celery. The butterfly is stamped in Baja Breeze.

the sentiment is from my all-time favorite Sincere Salutations on Whisper White punched with the 1 3/4 x 7/8 Oval Punch and matted in Certainly Celery with the Scallop Oval Punch. The addition of the two silver 3/16" Brads is just perfect.

That's it - it's so pretty in person! The scroll stamp from Bliss looks like it was designed to coordinate with this pattern from Greenhouse Garden...but knowing Stampin' Up!, it probably was!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...