Wednesday, June 1, 2011

June 1, 2011: It's HERE!!!

Pin It Now! Woweeee!!! I'm super excited. It's always hard to say goodby...but wait til you see what we are saying hello to!!!

I've put a button on the top left of my sidebar - go there for all the last chance lists. A few reminders:

Retiring stamps are available until July 1 - accessories (including wheels) are only until they are gone. Hot accessories sell FAST. I strongly encourage you to place an online order ASAP if there are any retiring accessories you want.

12x12 cardstock is all retiring ONLY because they are reconfiguring the packaging. I hope this means there will be the option between textured and smooth cardstock, which is currently sold only as a mix. Stampin' Up! will continue to carry 12x12 paper, so don't panic. :)

Check the list carefully - there are some great discounts on retiring accessories!

That's it - let me know if you have any questions or need a hand. Have fun!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...