Tuesday, June 7, 2011

June 7, 2011: Tissue Holder

Pin It Now!
Naturally, I can't remember where I found the template for this adorable tissue box holder. Whomever you are, thank you!!

I needed a quick small gift for a woman retiring from our office. Sometimes when I have an idea or I find a template, I'll jot down a note or two on an index card and shove it under my papercutter. (So there. Now you know my dirty little secret!) When I am strapped for time or inspiration, I take a peek under there to see what is available. then I usually use whatever I didn't clean up after the last project. :)

I was THRILLED to find the template for this under my cutter - I figured (correctly) that there would be a tear or two, so I whipped this up. And it turned out so cute!!

I used Not Quite Navy for my base - leftover from my May class - and covered it with Paisley Petals Designer Series Paper. This DSP was available for pre-order in April, along with the Four Frame Stamp Set. Both will be available in the new catalog. :) I just so happened to have an extra image from the Four Frames set already stamped in Basic Gray, leftover from the favors from my last class. I love that it coordinates with the Decorative Label Punch precisely! The Wide Oval Punch made the perfect hole for the tissues and a touch of 5/8" Whisper White Organza Ribbon made a lovely finishing touch.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...