Thursday, July 28, 2011

July 28, 2011: Wedding Album Pages 14 & 15

Pin It Now!
This was such a fun layout to do! I chose a sheet from the Elegant Soiree DSP pack (now retired) that had polka dots on it...and then I stared at it for a while. Polka dots really aren't my thing. :) So I allowed myself to be led by the pattern in the paper again...and I really love the result!

I used Soft Suede for my base, added triangles of the DSP, and added photo mats of Crumb Cake on Very Vanilla. Then I started playing with circles! Here is what I used:

Crumb Cake --> 2 1/2" Circle Punch
Baja Breeze --> 1 3/4" Circle Punch
Basic Gray --> 1" Circle Punch
Soft Suede --> 3/4" Circle Punch
Very Vanilla --> 1/2" Circle Punch

I added a strip of the Soft Suede Polka Dot Grosgrain Ribbon from the Clearance Section to one page, and a bow to the other. Not only is this retired ribbon a killer deal, but I love that one side has polka dots and one doesn't!

One of my favorite flowers finishes the page. I made this one using the Blossom Petals Punch in Very Vanilla, the 5 Petal Flower Punch in Baja Breeze, the Boho Blossoms Punch in Soft Suede, and then I topped it off with an Antique Brad. Adorable - even without any ink or stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...