Sunday, July 31, 2011

July 31, 2011: Last Day, Last Page!

Pin It Now! This is it - the last day to sign up as a demonstrator for the $99 limited edition starter kit with the free Christmas keepsake box project, and the last page of my Elegant Soiree Wedding Album!

I'd been saving the Daisies #2 die for this last page, and I was really pleased with how it came out. I used the Big Shot and cut my daisies out of Very Vanilla, and topped them with a Boho Blossoms punchie in Soft Suede, end centered on a Basic Pearl.

I like to make my last page with a 5x7 photo mat so the happy couple can fit in a really nice portrait. (Good grief, I need to make one of these for myself!). For this one I chose Very Vanilla and topped it with Crumb Cake. To add a little extra interest I clipped the corners with the Ticket Corner Punch, and topped the mat with Baja Breeze Seam Binding. I also added a Mini Vintage Tag stamped with the "4 You" from Tiny Tags in Soft Suede.

My heart is the Full Heart Punch in Very Vanilla, stamped with the now retired Punch Potpourri in Crumb Cake, and added the sentiment "Congrats" from the now retired Silhouette Sentiments in Soft Suede. I also colored in the flowers on the stamped image with a Baja Breeze Stampin' Write Marker.

I don't often use DSP for the mat in my wedding albums - it just eats up too much paper - but I always think the last page is special so I splurged. :)

That's it! I have more things to share then I'll start in on my next wedding album. I'm VERY pleased to report that I am finally working on a memories album for MEEEE!!! Can't wait to share that one. :) I think I'll actually finish this one, because it is the project for my class this fall at the local college. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...