Tuesday, August 16, 2011

August 16, 2011: Purple and Orange Wedding Album Pages 8 & 9

Pin It Now!
I love the my Beautiful Wings Embosslit so much, that I have to do a butterfly layout in every one of my albums. :)

I used a base of the Sunny Garden DSP (now retired) and added a pair of Whisper White photo mats embellished simply with a strip of coordinating DSP and a flower made from Five Petal Punchies in DSP and Pear Pizzazz Cardstock. In the middle of each flower I used a Boho Blossoms Punchie of Peach Parfait and cupped it over a Stampin' Dimensional.

Then I piled on the butterflies! I used my Beautiful Wings Embosslit and my Big Shot with Poppy Parade, Whisper White and Wisteria Wonder cardstocks to make this lovely swath of butterflies (I'm not sure what else to call it - a flock?). Just so much fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...