Friday, August 19, 2011

August 19, 2011: Purple & Orange Wedding Album Pages 14 & 15

Pin It Now!
This turned out to be one of my favorite layouts in the album. Hopefully you can enlarge the photo to see more of the detail. :)

I started with a base of Whisper White Cardstock, and I overlaid it with Lattice Bigz Die cuts also in Whisper White, using my Big Shot. The result was very textural and I really loved the look! Four die cuts fit nicely on each 8x8 page, with a clean border.

It was so beautiful I didn't really want to put ANYTHING on it! In the end, I added four photo mats of two different Sunny Garden DSP (now retired) patterns, and of course my handmade flowers. :) For these I chose to use the Blossom Bouquet Triple Layer Punch and Peach Parfait Cardstock, with stems of Pear Pizzazz. A few scraps of Wisteria Wonder Ruffled Ribbon and Concord Crush In-Color Glimmer Brads finished off my sweet little flowers.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...