Sunday, August 21, 2011

August 21, 2011: Purple & Orange Wedding Album Pages 16 & 17

Pin It Now!
NOTE: I think I got my page numbers a little off before. This is actually 16 & 17. :)

I fussed a lot with this layout, but I really like the finished pages. I started with the Whisper White panel in the middle, and heat embossed the Medallion Stamp in White Stampin' Embossing Powder and a Heat Tool, then Sponged over it in Peach Parfait Classic Ink. I cut it up the middle and added Wide Oval Punchies in Whisper White to each side. To hide the seams I added a strip of Wisteria Wonder Ruffled Ribbon, but to tone down the purple I glued a thin strip of the Sunny Garden DSP (now retired) down the middle of the ribbon.

For the side panels I added simple Whisper White photo mats on top of the Sunny Garden DSP, and then added my signature handmade flowers. For these, I chose to layer two flowers of Sunny Garden DSP punched with the Boho Blossoms Punch and added Pear Pizzazz In-Color Glimmer Brads to each one.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...