Sunday, September 4, 2011

September 04, 2011: Simply Scored

Pin It Now!
I am so excited about the new Simply Scored scoring tool - click the link above for more information. :) But most importantly - LOOK at that wreath!! Can you imagine hanging that on your door this fall, and having all your friends ask where you bought it?!?! I can't WAIT to make myself one! It actually is very easy - I promise. :) Just ask me how! I would love to do this as a class if there is enough interest, too.

I'm very amazed and pleased with the quality of this scoring board. I've owned all the big three scoring boards int eh past, and this one is by far the best. Also, Stampin' Up! has promised additional accessories down the road to increase the functionality and practicality of their scoring board. I can't wait!


Link

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...