Thursday, October 20, 2011

October 20, 2011: Established Elegance Step Card

Pin It Now!
I actually made this card for a swap this past summer, and I ended up making a bunch extra so I had them for other occasions. I even sent one as a birthday card for Shelli Gardner (the co-founder of Stampin' Up!). I hope she liked it!

I used my favorite Crumb Cake as the base for my step card, and accented it with Baja Breeze Seam Binding. My panel is Very Vanilla, and I sponged the edges with Baja Breeze Classic Ink.

For the panel, I stamped images from Established Elegance and French Foliage in Soft Suede, Crumb Cake and Baja Breeze. My embellishment is more images from Established Elegance in Soft Suede and Baja Breeze, punched out with the 1 1/4" and 3/4" Circle Punches, and topped with an Antique Brad. So vintage!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...