Thursday, October 6, 2011

October 6, 2011: October Stamp of the Month

Pin It Now! To address some popular requests, I've decided to offer a Stamp of the Month. You get a wood mount stamp set, an ink pad, and a kit - it's a lovely gift for a non-stamper or a sweet afternoon for yourself! All you provide is a few basic adhesives and scissors. Any specialty tool work (die cutting, embossing, etc) will all be done for you!

This month I've chosen French Foliage with a Soft Suede Ink Pad, and the kit will have two ready-to-make cards and an adorable fall 3-D project. :)

If you already have French Foliage or a Soft Suede Ink Pad, I'll happily switch out the stamp set or the color pad - just ask. :)

This is great for my out-of-town customers, too! The Stamp of the Month is available by mail for an additional $10 to cover postage costs. E-mail me today for more information!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...