Saturday, December 24, 2011

December 24, 2011: Christmas Eve & Sneaky Peek

Pin It Now!
Thank goodness I can finally say I am ready for Christmas! Better late than never, right? :)

This was my Christmas card this year. I didn't make very many - just ran out of time - but I made a few for those that I can't e-mail my MDS card to (like the newspaper carrier), or those who would prefer a paper card (like grandparents).

I did get in a sneaky peek, too - see that awesomely lovely shape that I die cut and stamped on? Didn't recognize it, did you? That is a new labels die from the upcoming Spring Occasions Mini Catalog...and the best part? IT CUTS IN SIX SIZES. AND is very affordable! The largest is a full card size so we can make shaped cards! How cool is that? This is the third size down. I LOVE it. And you KNOW there is a matching stamp set. Yup, got that one, too!

I preordered a bunch of lovely and exciting new product, and I am happy to be able to spend some time crafting this next week. I can't wait to share!

Have an amazing Christmas with those you love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...