Tuesday, December 27, 2011

December 27, 2011: Frostwood Lodge Share

Pin It Now!
I finally filled my last Frostwood Lodge Share, and got it distributed. Since four of the share items were small, I wanted to do some really cute packaging. This is what I chose!

I used the small Kraft Gift Boxes from the Holiday Mini Catalog (I keep hoping to hear that these are carrying over, but nothing yet), and stamped the tops with the Happy Holidays from Christmas Lodge in Early Espresso. I just love Christmas Lodge - hurry up and order it before it's gone! These boxes are so cute no matter how they are decorated - check out this great one decorated by Stampin' Up!. :)

I had a TON of Frostwood Lodge scraps from my advent calendars, so I decorated each box with a couple strips. The Victorian house is from the Frostwood Lodge DSP and punched out with the Ornament Punch. I added a Wide Oval Punchie in Cherry Cobbler to the back and tied some Early Espresso Baker's Twine around the top. I thought they came out really cute!

Of course, I forgot to photograph the DSP part of the share, and I also put the Mini Jingle Bells (another item I HOPE carries over from the Holiday Mini!!) in a tiny envelop also stamped with images from Christmas Lodge. One of my new year's resolutions is to photograph EVERYTHING! The other items in the share were the Cherry Cobbler Quilted Ribbon and the Stitched Felt.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...