Tuesday, January 10, 2012

January 10, 2012: Sale-a-Bration Sneaky Peek!

Pin It Now! I absolutely fell in love with THIS card by the uber talented Debra Currier, so I CASEd it with new Sale-a-Bration and Occasions Mini goodies. :)

The Designer Series Paper, sentiment and brad will all be FREE for Sale-a-Bration...but the rest you can get NOW! The flower punch is the wonderful new Blossom Punch. I am so excited to have another flower punch! I added a small punchie of Pear Pizzazz Cardstock in the middle with the Boho Blossoms Punch.

I stamped the sentiment in Pear Pizzazz, and the Pleated Ribbon is also Pear Pizzazz - oh, my, do I love this pleated ribbon or what?!?! It has the best feel and is so easy to use with Sticky Strip!

That elegant edge on my Very Vanilla card is the amazing new duo of the Adorning Accents Edgelits Dies and the Adorning Accents Textured Impressions Embossing Folders. What a duo!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...