Tuesday, January 17, 2012

January 17, 2012: Karen's Shoebox Card

Pin It Now!
Isn't this a fun card? This was Karen's card for the shoebox swap last weekend. It's always so much fun seeing what everyone comes up with!

Although I had purchased the Doily Die in the new Occasions Mini Catalog, I had not yet had the chance to use it. If you do, I strongly recommend laying clear packing tape across the face of the die - I laid three strips across mine, and trimmed the excess. This really helps all the little bits of paper from sticking in the little areas of the die.

Don't forget about my Valentine's card class this Saturday - we are going to have a blast! 1PM at the Coeur d'Alene Great Floors, and you MUST RSVP. :) $15 covers all supplies, so come and have fun! No experience required, I promise!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...