Saturday, January 21, 2012

January 21, 2012: Spring Occasions Mini Shares

Pin It Now! Y'all have been so patient waiting for my shares to be ready! I've finally got the details worked out and they are ready to order. Each share is $12 + shipping if you are not local, and I don't take payment until I have all four slots for each share sold. I'll keep you all posted as they sell. I have one slot for each share sold already. As always, I package my shares in unique and adorable ways so they are fun to receive and fun to give!

Twitterpated Share

In this adorable, romantic themed share you get twelve 6x6" squares of Designer Series Paper, 12 cute Designer Buttons in Blushing Bride and Baja Breeze, over a yard and a half each of the amazing new 3/8" Pleated Satin Ribbon in Baja Breeze and Riding Hood Red, over 6 yards Island Indigo Baker's Twine and 3 fun new hat pins to finish off your projects in style.







Attic Boutique Share

My personal favorite this year! In this fun share, you will receive twelve 6x6" squares of Designer Series Paper, 12 Side Notes, 2 1/2 yards of Pool Party Seam Binding, 3 Hat Pins, over 6 yards Pool Party Baker's Twine and twenty 8mm Pearl Basic Jewels. A great collection for either cardmaking or scrapbooking!







Sweet Shop Share

My Sweet Shop Share is the cutest of the bunch - perfect for the little girl (or the little girl in all of us!). In this share you will receive twelve 6x6 squares of SPECIALTY Designer Series Paper. What is Specialty DSP, you ask? In this case, it is DSP that is both embossed and debossed! How cool is that! To compliment your special paper, this share also includes two 6x6 sheets of stickers, over 6 yards of Calypso Coral Baker's Twine, 2 1/2 yards of Pool Party Seam Binding and four of the most adorable Sweet Shop Jelly Bean Brads you ever saw.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...