Saturday, February 18, 2012

February 18, 2012: Elin's Elegant Designs Marker Club

Pin It Now! OK - FINALLY got all the deets hashed out for my very first Elin's Elegant Designs Marker Club. I'm super excited about this one. :D It's such a great deal!! If your wishlist includes all 38 of Stampin' Up!'s amazing Stampin' Write Markers, I know you will agree. The club has a four month commitment. Each month you will receive one family of Stampin' Up!'s Stampin' Write Markers - Regals, Subtles, Neutrals or Brights and a coordinating cardstock pack. Plus, when it is your hostess month you will also receive the storage tote to hold all your markers as shown above, a Color Spritzer Tool to use with your markers, AND $25 in hostess dollars to spend on anything you choose in the catalog! You may also order additional items or collect extra orders from your friends and family to earn extra hostess dollars if you wish. There is a $45 a month commitment for this club, which includes local delivery. Let me know if you would like to join this club - I need three more ladies for my first club, and I will open an additional group if there is enough interest. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...