Monday, February 20, 2012

February 20, 2012: My 2012 Calendar

Pin It Now!
Sorry about the glare...photographer I am not. I'm glad my daddy doesn't read my blog, or I would never hear the end of it! (He went to college at The Brooks Institute for Photo Journalism...apparently, the skillz are not in the geenz.) ;D

I actually made this at the first of the year, but I just not realized that I never shared it. This is my calender for this year - isn't it cute? Every year I buy a new one at my local office supply store, and this year I saw the Alexandra by Blue Sky, which has a clear cover for you to put photos in. How clever is that? I thought it would be perfect to showcase some of my favorite new toys from the Occasions Mini catalog, like the Apothecary Art stamp set and the Framelits Labels Collection Dies. As an added bonus, the Alexandra is part of Blue Sky's Breast Cancer benefit line, so a portion of the purchase supports their donation to breast cancer research. Double win!

This was super easy to make. and I love that it just slips in and out, so I can reuse it next year, or change it out with the seasons if I get ambitious. It's so pretty, and I always get a ton of compliments on it. I also love that you really can Stampin' Up! anything!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...