Wednesday, February 8, 2012

February 8, 2012: My New Downline!

Pin It Now! Today I want to give a big shout out to Lorie, my very first downline! I am so very proud of her and I know that she is going to be an amazing demonstrator in spite of my stumbles as I learn what it takes to be an upline. :)

She has a great blog at http://loriesstampingplace.blogspot.com/, so make sure you check it out and leave her a comment - I know she would appreciate it and would feel a warm welcome to the family. :)

I shared a few Sale-a-Bration supplies with Lorie so she would be off to a running start - I knew she would come up with some amazing samples, and as you can see she did not disappoint! Aren't these great?

I think Lorie has an amazing career ahead of her and I am thrilled to be her #1 cheerleader. :)






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...