Sunday, March 11, 2012

March 11, 2012: Upcoming Classes

Pin It Now! Did you remember to spring forward an hour this morning? Thank goodness for smart phones, or I know I would have forgotten! My mom is in Phoenix, and she says the whole state of Arizona has "opted out" of Daylight Savings Time so now we are in the same time zone. Yesterday we were an hour different. So weird! I'll be glad when she is home. :)

Anyway, I just wanted to remind you all about my upcoming classes! I still have seats left for both. REMINDER: Both are at my home in Hayden. Let me know if you need directions!

March 17, 2012: Brag Book Purse Class - 1PM $15 Please RSVP

March 24, 2012: Complete 8x8" Beau Chateau Album Class - All day, $85 includes lunch and drinks. MUST PREPAY!! E-mail for more details.

See you soon,

Elin K.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...