Thursday, April 5, 2012

April 5, 2012: Summer Smooches Shares

Pin It Now!
 Several of you have asked, so YES...I will be doing Summer Smooches Shares this month!

For $9, you will receive over 7 feet of the GORGEOUS Daffodil Delight Seam Binding, twelve 6" squares of the Summer Smooches Designer Series Paper and 12 Summer Smooches Brads (four of each of the three designs).  Remember - the brads are available ONLY this month...they will NOT be in the big catty in June!

This share is in groups of four.  I am taking signups now, and as I hit groups of four I'll collect payment and place the order.  E-mail me today!

{ ETA: THIS is what happens when you type late at night!  I've corrected this post - you get over 7 FEET or 2 1/2 yards of seam binding - not 7 yards,  :D }


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...