Thursday, May 10, 2012

May 10, 2012: Fancy Flower

Pin It Now!
Now, y'all know I LOVE making paper flowers.  It's one of my favorite pastimes!  So, when my new Stampin' Success (my demo-only magazine from Stampin' Up!...one of the best perks about being a demo!) came in the mail a few weeks ago, I was totally STOKED to see this flower on the cover.  Knowing there would be some sneaky peeks of new products in this month's issue, I could only imagine that this was made with some fancy new tool I would be able to see on May 7th, but not order until June 1st (another demo perk - seeing the new catalog early!).

Imagine my surprise and delight when I discovered that this gorgeous flower is made with the Blossom Petals Punch!  It came together super easy, too.  Isn't it purdy???

And, for those of you who love a little big of vintage, you can also see a bit of my antique tape dispenser.  :)  My usual stand doesn't work for taller items like this one!


3 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...