Saturday, May 12, 2012

May 12, 2012: Flirtatious Brag Book Purse

Pin It Now!
Isn't this the cutest?  This was our project at the last class.  It has accordion pages inside that fold out, all stamped with the Delicate Doilies stamp set.  I haven't got the froggiest idea why I didn't take pictures of the inside!

I'm putting the finishing touches on my extra Shadow Box class today.  It's going to be a blast!

ETA: Totally forgot to mention the amazing tutorial for this brag book!  Check it out HERE.  I made mine 4 1/4" wide because I liked the effect better, so I had to modify my scalloped circle by cutting off three scallops on each side, then cutting off the scallops on the back of the flap.  That leaves 13 scallops on the front, and a perfect width.  :)

1 comment:

  1. Your purse is so pretty. Thanks for the tutorial link.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...