Wednesday, May 30, 2012

May 30, 2012: Happy Birthday, Mom!

Pin It Now! It's my lovely mother's birthday today - love you, Mom! 

My computer changeover went (almost!) like clockwork and I didn't have any trouble re-establishing an Internet connection.  However, I don't have any of my upcoming blog photos transferred over yet.  However, I am pleased to report that I have managed to type this entire paragraph without any freezeups or blackouts, so that is a major plus!

Upcoming Events:

June 9, 2012: June Class $15 (unless you are my downline, then it is free!)  I believe we will be making a tote with 16 birthday cards using an all new One-Sheet-Wonder template of my own design.  :)

June 23, 2012: FREE NEW CATALOG OPEN HOUSE.  Come and do a fun make-n-take while enjoying some munchies, sample what Stampin' Up! has to offer, get the AMAING new catalog, and enjoy a retired stamp and tool sale with product discounts on orders! 

Here is an example of how it will work:

   $10 for a retired stamp set
+ $5 discount on a
   $10 order
= $5 for the retired set!

This is a great deal both on retired product AND new toys!  Hope you all can attend.  :)

Elin K.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...