Monday, August 13, 2012

August 13, 2012: August Class

Pin It Now! My August class is on Saturday, the 18th at 1PM at my home in Hayden and I'd love to see you there!  At the request of my good friend Suzanne we will be making three mechanical cards.  And you know there will be a door prize and favors for everyone!

The new Holiday catalog is live and I have a copy for each of you as well - free of charge!

Please RSVP if you want to come as seating is limited.  Cost is $15 unless you are my downline, then it is free (another great reason to sign up to be a demo! :) ).

Also - my downline Lorie and I will be doing demos and make-n-takes at the Kootenai County Fair on August 23, from 5 - 8PM in the Home Arts building.  Check us out and make your own cute 3x3 card!

See you soon,


Elin's Elegant Designs

Check out my blog!
http://elinselegantdesigns.blogspot.com/
or order from me online 24/7 at http://elinselegantdesigns.stampinup.net

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...