Friday, October 12, 2012

October 12, 2012: Simply Scrappin' Project #1

Pin It Now!






Here you have it - Project #1 from my Simply Scrappin' Kit.  This is my ALL TIME FAVORITE mini album design - I've made dozens of these!  They whip up so quick using Stampin' Up!'s 6x6 page protectors.  Using a SSK makes them even faster!

Now, I should mention that when I got this idea about making as many things as possible from one kit, I only had one complete kit on hand - Tea Time, which was retired this year.  But, I made these to sell in my mother's new shop in January, so I thought they would be perfect.  You can see Stampin' Up!'s current Simply Scrappin' Kits HERE, and the new one from the Holiday Mini Catalog HERE.

Since I'm admitting to using retired product, I might as well be hung for a sheep as a lamb...I used my favorite retired Round Tab Punch for the tabs...and I used my last scrap of retired Early Espresso Quilted Ribbon from last Christmas...and non-SU eyelets.  But, each of these items is easily replicated from SU's current product line!  :D

So that's project #1.  And I had a TON left over!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...