Monday, November 12, 2012

November 12, 2012: Purple Wedding Album Pages 10 & 11

Pin It Now!
Harking back to the daffodils on the cover, I made pink ones for this layout - and they turned out so pretty!  For the first page I made a large photo mat of Certainly Celery on my base page of retired Orchid Opulence.  I try to make at least one very large mat in every album, as I find there is always that one huge family shot.  I clipped into the corners with my small heart punch and matted the punchouts with retired Shades of Spring Designer Series paper.  For my title box I chose an image from Apothecary Art stamped on Whisper White in retired Orchid Opulence Classic Ink and colored it in with Pretty in Pink, Certainly Celery, So Saffron and retired Orchid Opulence Stampin' Write Markers. I die cut it with the Apothecary Labels Framelits, and matted it on another label of so Saffron.  Using Versamark and Iridescent Ice Embossing Powder and my heat tool, I heat embossed a butterfly from Papillon Potpourri and punched it out with the Butterfly Punch.  I like threes, so I added a trio of Pretty in Pink daffodils to finish the page.

For my second page, I used a second base of retired Orchid Opulence and added a Certainly Celery photo mat die cut with the largest Apothecary Labels framelit, and accented it with faux white gel pen stitching.  My journaling box is another image from Apothecary Art stamped on Whisper White in retired Orchid Opulence Classic Ink and die cut with an Apothecary Labels Framlit, again matted on another die cut of So Saffron.  Of course, I had to use another trio of Pretty in Pink daffodils and a heat embossed butterfly.  :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...