Saturday, November 17, 2012

November 17, 2012: Purple Wedding Album Pages 14 & 15

Pin It Now!
This layout was actually a really simple one.  I made two page bases of Chocolate Chip and Certainly Celery, and covered the seams with strips of So Saffron punched with the Dotted Scalloped Ribbon Border and accented it with retired Orchid Opulence punched with the Scallop Edge Punch.  Instant fancy seam! 

I fussy cut these images from the retired Shades of Spring Designer Series Paper to lay over the Certainly Celery panels, making it look like DSP.  I wanted some butterflies in my homemade DSP so I stamped the fun butterfly image from one of my favorite retired stamp sets from Sale-a-Bration a couple years ago - Bliss - and punched them out with the Butterfly Punch.

I kept my photo mats simple - just more Shades of Spring DSP - and matted the smaller two on Pretty in Pink cardstock with pearls adorning the larger ones.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...