Sunday, November 4, 2012

November 4, 2012: Purple Wedding Album Pages 2 & 3

Pin It Now!
OK - I fixed yesterday's post as that was actually Page 1, and here is 2 & 3.  :)

I spent a lot of time on the background for this page, and I think it really came out beautifully.  I stamped retired Orchid Opulence cardstock with the retired French Filigree background stamp in retired Orchid Opulence Classic Ink, and layered on one of the great patterns from the Shades of Spring Designer Series Paper Pack.  To cover the seam, I added Pretty in Pink cardstock, embossed with one of the Delicate Designs Edge Folders (it's a two pack!) and cut out with the Large Scallop Edgelit.  So easy, and it really looks like lace!

In keeping with my butterflies and pearls theme I added butterflies in Pretty in Pink and Certainly Celery using the Beautiful Wings Bigz Die and Beautiful Wings Embosslit.  For my largest butterfly, I also added a touch of texture using a retired texture plate, and my Certainly Celery butterfly is stamped in Crumb Cake with the Travel Journal Wheel.  A Subtles Button and Whisper White Baker's Twine finish off the large butterfly.

Scraps of retired Certainly Celery Striped Grosgrain Ribbon with Antique Brads make fun embellishments - I love symmetrical page elements!  The photo mats are Certainly Celery matted on So Saffron, and I clipped the corners with my favorite retired Ticket Punch to make room for a pearl at each corner.

Finally, I stamped the large label image from Everything Eleanor on Whisper White in So Saffron Classic Ink and fussy cut it out.

Stay tuned for more pages!  :D



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...