Thursday, January 14, 2010

January 14, 2010: Ornament Punch Flower Card

Pin It Now! I needed a "Happy Birthday" card for a coworker, and I was inspired by several of the five-minute cards I have seen online recently.

This would have been a five minute card, except I spent an extra two minutes picking up spilled rubber stamps on the floor (just call me butterfingers) and three more minutes searching for the exact scrap of diamond pattern paper. I knew I had it left over from another project! I keep all my scraps organized by color, but it was still quite a pile of black. Maybe next time it will be a five minutes... :)

I really love the ornament punch flower - it is so big and showy in person. The sentiment stamp is Anna Griffin stamped in Jet Black Staz-On.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...