Thursday, February 25, 2010

February 25, 2010: Oriental Take-Out Box

Pin It Now! This is one of my Oriental Take-Out Boxes full of paper fortune cookies! I have so much fun making these. this one was a commission as a valentine; each of the seven fortune cookies had a custom fortune.

The ladybug design is CASE'd from Dawn Griffith and the box was originally a small (around 2" square) template designed for an 8x8 sheet of paper. I reworked the template to my own specifications and then had it enlarged at my local office supply store (for a whopping $0.23!) to fit a 12 x 12 sheet of cardstock. The resulting box is fairly good sized; just perfect for the seven fortune cookies, which are approximately life size. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...