Sunday, April 11, 2010

April 11, 2010: Third Baby Blanket of Four

Pin It Now! Better late than never!

This is the third of four baby blankets for my coworkers. Hopefully after that I can take a break! :) With Jeff's accident, I barely finished this one in time for the baby shower yesterday, so I hope to finish the next one a little earlier. The packaging and tag turned out to cute I wanted to share them, too, so scroll down to see all four pictures. Mom-to-be was doing a "feathering the nest" bird theme for the shower.

You can't see it in the photo, but all my baby stroller blankets have the hole in the middle to allow for the crotch strap of the stroller. I hate seeing baby blankets hit the ground!

Thanks for checking in. :)











No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...