Saturday, June 5, 2010

June 5, 2010: Purse-onally Perfect Notes

Pin It Now! This is the purse I made from Becky Robert's Purse-onally Perfect Notes tutorial. She has the BEST tutorials for sale HERE. You should really check them out!

I altered the measurements slightly since I wanted this to be a "Thank You" note kit as a bridal shower gift. The original tutorial allows for five or six heavily embellished cards, and I wanted to make 16 lightly embellished cards (no dimensionals!) with envelopes.

The monogram is an BlackLetter Calligraphy uppercase that - YES! - I wrote myself. Huge thanks to Larry's excellent teaching skills! I've taken two of his calligraphy classes now, and I can't wait to take a few more. :)

I'm off to a community yard sale (whoop, whoop! Oooooopps, hubby says it's too early to whoop. Oh well!) so I'll post the cards tomorrow.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...