Sunday, June 6, 2010

June 6, 2010: Monogram Card Set

Pin It Now!



As promised, these are the cards that I put in the monogram Purse posted yesterday. There are 16 of them, so both in the interest of time and the desire to make them a unified set, I used some of the same elements on each. Each card had the monogram and the stamped "Mr. & Mrs." on the tiny tag (this was the punch and coordinating stamp set from Stampin' Up's last Occasions Mini). The yellow is leftover scraps from some John Deere cards that I made a while ago. It matched the centers of the violets perfectly.

To further unify the set I used one of my One Sheet Wonder templates. It's tough getting 16 card fronts out of one 12 x 12 sheet of patterned paper, but as you can see it is doable! Finally, I dolled up each card with a unique small stamped image in jet black. I really love the OSW technique because each card is very different yet they all coordinate. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...